To be a community of faith striving to love God and Neighbor
Sharing God’s love in a complex and everchanging world
As people called and claimed by God we affirm:
• Our faith in God’s grace and salvation given in and through Jesus Christ.
• Participating in worship that nurtures faith through Lutheran traditions.
• Equipping people to serve Christ through purposeful faith formation.
• Serving Christ together in fellowship and caring for one another through all life events.
• Inviting and welcoming those who are new to our community of faith.
• Carrying the message of God’s love to our neighbors near and far.
• Faithfully caring for the gifts that God has entrusted to us and using those gives to aid others and honor God.
Macedonia is a community-oriented church, offering programs for persons with developmental disabilities, for Boy and Girl Scouts, and for children. Macedonians volunteer their services at Twin Lakes, at the Good Shepherd Kitchen, and at local hospitals, and they assist with the bloodmobile and Meals-On-Wheels. Members provide an outstanding music program which draws numerous visitors.